PCI Security Standards Council
Participating Organization Agreement
This Participating Organization Agreement (the “Agreement”) is a legally binding agreement between PCI SSC and the Company identified in the registration details section above (“Company”), and is effective as of the date reviewed and accepted by PCI SSC (the “Effective Date”).
By clicking “I ACCEPT” below, the individual doing so thereby: (a) represents and warrants to PCI SSC that s/he is authorized to legally bind Company to the terms and conditions of this Agreement; (b) represents and warrants to PCI SSC, by and on behalf of Company, that Company has read and understands the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and (c) for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, agrees with PCI SSC, by and on behalf of Company, as follows.
1. This Agreement is a binding contract between PCI SSC and Company.
2. While it is a Participating Organization, Company shall pay all annual Participating Organization dues and fees as determined by the PCI SSC Executive Committee and invoiced to Company from time to time (“Dues”), and that all Dues are non-refundable.
3. Company’s rights and privileges as a Participating Organization will not commence until payment of applicable Dues has been received by PCI SSC.
4. Company has read and understands the “Participating Organization Rights, Obligations and Rules of Participation” available here (“Rights and Rules”). Company understands that PCI SSC may unilaterally amended the Rights and Rules at any time, including without limitation, by deletion of any privilege or right, without entitling Company to a partial or full refund.
5. Company hereby agrees to comply with the then current Rights and Rules and all other applicable Program rules and policies (including with respect to intellectual property rights) of PCI SSC as from time to time in force.
6. Company acknowledges and agrees that the Participating Organization Program is not open to Qualified Security Assessors, Approved Scanning Vendors or other entities approved by PCI SSC to evaluate conformance to PCI SSC security standards (“Standards Assessors”), although entities that have separate divisions, subsidiaries or affiliates that function as Standards Assessors may become Participating Organizations subject to eligibility requirements provided for in the Rights and Rules.
7. PCI SSC may, in its sole discretion, reject this Agreement, or suspend or terminate Company’s status as a Participating Organization at any time, without providing any refund of Dues, if it is determined that Company has failed to comply with any of the foregoing requirements or any of its obligations as a Participating Organization.